The Introduction to Vocals part-time music course provides an introduction to the voice as an instrument, studying its role in music and the basic technical skills needed to sing and perform songs.
FIND YOUR VOICE
You’ll also cover the fundamentals of theory, technique and concepts, making reference to contemporary music examples, and will develop basic ensemble skills, understand breathing and warm-ups, gain confidence in your singing and will be able to perform competently alongside other vocalists, gaining a small repertoire of songs by the end of the six-week course.
By completing this course, you will:
- Understand deep breathing and physical warm-ups
- Gain confidence in solo and group performance
- Develop basic ensemble skills
- Develop a small repertoire of songs
Beginner - No previous experience of vocal lessons is required, however a passion for singing is essential!
For those with a little more experience we also run a part-time Intermediate Vocals course too.
Available start dates:
• Tuesday 25th February 2020
• Tuesday 21st April 2020
• Tuesday 19th May 2020
Sessions are held on Tuesday or Thursday evenings between 7 pm and 9 pm at our campus in Kilburn.
(includes student materials pack, supporting audio and course tuition)
Should you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to contact us on
020 7328 0222 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Duration: 6 weeks
- Location: ICMP London, Kilburn
- Next Start Date: 25th February 2020
- Day/Time: Tuesday or Thursday evenings 7- 9pm
- Cost: £199 (includes student materials pack, supporting audio and course tuition)