The Introduction to Vocals part-time music course provides an introduction to the voice as an instrument, studying its role in music and the basic technical skills needed to sing and perform songs.
You’ll also cover the fundamentals of theory, technique and concepts, making reference to contemporary music examples, and will develop basic ensemble skills, understand breathing and warm-ups, gain confidence in your singing and will be able to perform competently as part of a band, gaining a small repertoire of songs by the end of the six-week course.
By completing this course, you will:
- Understand deep breathing and physical warm-ups
- Gain confidence in solo and group performance
- Develop basic ensemble skills
- Develop a small repertoire of songs
- Perform competently as part of a band
Beginner - No previous learning is required, however a passion for singing is essential!
Available start dates:
• Tuesday 10th April 2018
• Tuesday 29th May 2018
Sessions are held on Tuesday evenings between 7 pm and 9 pm at our campus in Kilburn.
(includes student materials pack, supporting audio and course tuition)
Should you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to contact us on
020 7328 0222 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Duration: 6 weeks
- Location: ICMP London, Kilburn
- Start Dates: 10th April or 29th May 2018
- Day/Time: Tuesday evenings 7- 9pm
- Cost: £199 (includes student materials pack, supporting audio and course tuition)