During more than 30 years of providing education and training of the highest quality to students of contemporary music, ICMP has built up an impressive range of external accreditations and memberships.
As a result, you don’t just have to take our word for our quality and you can be sure that we take the interests of our students very seriously and continually focus on enhancing the quality and standards of our courses.
- We are registered by the Office for Students (OfS), the sector regulator, as an English Higher Education provider and assessed by them for such things as financial sustainability, management and governance capability and student protection
- We are subscribers to the Quality Assurance Agency (QAA), the UK’s higher education quality regulator, and undergo their Higher Education Review process in the same way as all other UK Universities
- We are a member of UCAS, which provides application services across a range of subject areas and modes of study for UK higher education providers
- The Office of the Independent Adjudicator (OIA) is an independent body that runs an independent scheme to review student complaints against higher education institutions in England and Wales. ICMP is a member of this scheme and you can find more information about the scheme here.
- We are engaged with the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF), which has been set up to recognise and reward excellent teaching in Higher Education
- We are licensed by the UK Visas and Immigration service (UKVI) for the sponsorship of international students
- Our eligible courses are designated for student loan funding by the DfE
- We subscribe to UKCISA, the UK’s national advisory body serving the interests of international students and those who work with them.
- We subscribe to the Higher Education Statistics Agency (HESA) which collects a range of data every year from a wide range of higher education institutions, and publishes information in a wide range of formats for use by prospective students
- We are a member of Guild HE, one of two formally-recognised representative bodies for higher education in the UK; our Chief Executive is a Director of this organisation
- We are a member of Independent HE, the UK’s leading representative body for independent education providers; our Chief Executive is vice-Chair of this organisation