PLEASE NOTE: This course is not currently running, we are however running an online Introduction to Vocals course
DEVELOP YOUR VOICE
The Intermediate part-time Vocals course will see you extend your knowledge of the human voice as an instrument in both a theoretical and practical context. You’ll explore a range of styles, techniques and genres by singing in small groups with other vocalists and performing as a lead solo singer, you will learn tactics to help overcome performance anxiety and you will work on your stage presence. At the end of the six-week course period, you’ll be well on your way to becoming a unique, creative, versatile and confident performer.
This six-week course will enable you to:
- Expand your vocal range and pitch precision
- Work on your register break
- Learn how to sustain longer notes
- Build a wider repertoire in different genres
- Embellish your songs with stylistic vocal technique
- Gain confidence and learn how to overcome stage fright
- Learn harmony and blending in an ensemble
Intermediate – applicants will have successfully completed ICMP’s Introduction to Vocals six-week part-time course or have a basic understanding of vocal technique.
Sessions are held in the evenings between 7:00pm and 9:00pm at our campus in Kilburn.
£199 (includes student materials pack, supporting audio and course tuition)
Should you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to contact us on 020 7328 0222 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Duration: Six weeks
- Location: ICMP London, Kilburn
- Day/Time: Wednesday evenings, 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Cost: £199 (includes student materials pack, supporting audio and course tuition)
- Next start date: TBA
- Level: Intermediate