Salary: Starting from £27,598 - depending on experience
Hours: 37 hours a week
Contract Type: Full time - Permanent
Closing Date: 6th of December 2020
Application Reference: SRC 002
ICMP is the pioneer of contemporary music education in the UK and has been helping students build successful careers in the music industry for over 30 years. With a portfolio of undergraduate and postgraduate courses in popular music performance, production, creative musicianship, songwriting and music business, we are proud of our mission to ‘shape the future of music’. Based in London, with a new purpose-designed facility, we enjoy unparalleled industry connectivity and offer students a unique experience that fuses academic study with the skills they need to sustain a life-long career in their chosen field.
We are seeking an experienced admissions professional with a passion for music and up to date knowledge of international admissions and immigration.
The role of the Admissions Officer (International) is:
- To be ICMP’s expert on all student route immigration compliance issues;
- To support and assist the admission of all EU and Overseas students, including required English assessments;
- To assist in the production of management information;
- To support open days and other recruitment events when required;
- To administer all student immigration processes throughout the student life-cycle;
- To be a member of our Visa Compliance Committee;
- To represent ICMP in relevant external fora (for example GuildHE, ARC or AUA events relating to Student route immigration issues).
The role works closely with colleagues in the Admissions team to ensure that our applicants and students are supported through the immigration process. The role holder will also work on UK admissions when required. As a member of a busy and high performing admissions team, the post-holder will be expected to develop an understanding of the audition booking and recruitment roles of the team and to support the wider team at key points in the year.
For an informal discussion about the post please contact Darren Suckling, Admissions Manager, email: email@example.com
If you are interested in applying for this position, then please complete the e-application form ensuring you quote the reference number above. Please attach your cover letter and CV to the form and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: ICMP is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults. Successful candidates will be required to obtain a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.
The deadline for applications is on the 6th of December 2020