Part-time Music Production course
Beginner - No previous learning is required, however a passion for music and production is essential!
This course provides an introduction to music production and the basic technical skills needed to produce songs. On this course your tutor will guide you through the fundamentals of theory, technique and concepts, making reference to contemporary music examples. You will also be encouraged to bring in projects to get feedback.
By completing this course, you will:
- You will have the necessary Logic X skills to create a song from start to finish
- Be able to build and arrange a song
- Be able to programme using MIDI and samples
- Be able to record vocals and guitars in a non-studio environment (home recording)
- Understand what hardware/software you may need
- Be aware of the art and practice of mixing
Course start dates:
Tuesday 5th January 2021
- Thursday 5th February 2021
- Tuesday 2nd March 2021
- Thursday 8th April 2021
- Tuesday 4th May 2021
- Thursday 1st June 2021
Sessions are held in the evening between 7 pm and 9 pm at our campus in Kilburn.
Should you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to contact us on
020 7328 0222 or email@example.com
Working in partnership with Shield Safety Group, we have conducted a rigorous risk assessment, self-assessment and completed eLearning courses to ensure we are confident to welcome students on site. Find out more here.
View our full selection of Part-Time Music Courses
- Duration: 6 weeks
- Location: Kilburn, London
- Day/Time: Evenings 7- 9pm.
- Cost: £139.30 (includes student materials pack, supporting audio and course tuition)
- Next start date: Thursday 5th February 2021