Take your Logic Pro know-how to the next level with our Music Production and Mixing course for intermediate musicians. Across the six weeks, you’ll be introduced to the mixing process by professional working ICMP music producer tutors, as you explore advanced workflows in Logic Pro and experiment with a range of mixing effects.
You’ll be encouraged to get creative and share your original compositions with your fellow classmates in regular workshop-style lessons. By the end of the course, you’ll have learned how to enhance your music with a balanced mix every time, producing music to a professional standard and impressing those around you as a competent, well-rounded music producer.
After enrolling on the Music Production and Mixing course, you’ll develop a deeper understanding of the mixing process and learn how to get the most out of Logic Pro. You’ll explore intermediate and advanced production techniques that will help you create expert mixes now and into the future.
Over 6 weeks, you’ll learn how to:
- Use professional mixing workflows
- Implement classic mixing FX, such as EQ, compression and spatial audio
- Apply signal flow and corrective mixing techniques
Build Logic Pro Skills
Extend your knowledge of one of the most versatile DAWs in the industry.
Create balanced mixes using workflows, just like the professionals.
Improve your music with a deeper understanding of audio FX, EQ and compression.
Receive personalised feedback on your mixes from both professionals and peers.
Get Up Close and personal with Logic Pro
Focusing on audio FX and the mixing techniques available in Logic Pro, you’ll take your production skills to the next level in just six short weeks. You’ll be guided through practical assignments by your expert music production tutor – on hand to show you the tips and tricks used by the experts. Bring along your finished and unfinished tracks for in-class help and advice, with feedback designed to unlock your creativity and nurture your music production skills.
- Start dates:
- Wednesday19th April 2023
- Wednesday 31st May 2023
- Price: £199
- Length: 6 weeks
- When: Wednesdays 7pm-9pm
- Location: ICMP's Kilburn campus, London
See course terms & conditions
Is this course for me?
The Music Production and Mixing course is right for you if:
- You want to develop your music production abilities
- You have a basic knowledge of Logic Pro and are keen to improve your skills
- You’re curious about the mixing process
- You’re a producer looking to mix your own compositions
- You’d like to learn in a creative environment with other music producers
- You’d like technical feedback on your compositions and mixes in order to develop
- You’ve completed our Music Production Basics course and would like to progress your skills
After completing this course, you’ll have a solid understanding of music production, mixing and the ins and outs of Logic Pro. If you’re keen to continue your studies, other music production courses you might like to consider include:
Other music production courses you might like to consider include:
- The Complete Ableton Live Course: a comprehensive 12-week in-person introduction to the Ableton Live DAW and Ableton’s Push instrument.
- Electronic Music Production: a six-month part-time industry course designed to take your music production career to the next level.
- 6-week intermediate-level course
- Ideal follow-up to Music Production Basics Course
- Taught in ICMP’s industry-standard Tech Labs
- Lessons: Wednesdays 7pm-9pm
- Next start date: Wednesday 19th April 2023