TAKE YOUR PRODUCTION SKILLS TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Production Level 2 – Intermediate. To take part, you must have successfully completed our Level 1 part-time Music Production course or be able to demonstrate a basic knowledge of Logic Pro X software.
This course follows on from ICMP’s part-time Music Production course for beginners and is your natural next step in learning to master Logic Pro X software. Working in both theoretical and practical contexts, you’ll develop your production and mixing skills and sharpen your knowledge of Logic Pro X to create professional results.
Meeting once a week for six weeks, and using your own work as well as pre-prepared professional projects, you’ll explore intermediate and advanced production techniques to push your production and mixing to a more professional standard.
At the end of the six weeks, you’ll be confident in using production and mixing to explore musical ideas and create expert results.
After completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Mix a track to a professional standard
- Create a mix template for your own productions
- Understand EQ and use it effectively
- Apply channel, bus and insert effects
- Understand and explore the relationship between instruments in a mix
- Understand basic synthesis and sound design
- Express a deeper insight into vocal production
- Demonstrate advanced production and mixing techniques
- Manipulate audio
- Understand basic sampling.
Course start dates:
- Wednesday 3rd November 2021
- Wednesday 23rd February 2022
- Wednesday 1st June 2022
Sessions are held on Wednesday between 7-9pm for six weeks at our campus in Kilburn.
Use code: SAVE15 to get 15% off this course.
Should you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to contact us on 020 7328 0222 or email@example.com
Working in partnership with Shield Safety Group, we have conducted a rigorous risk assessment, self-assessment and completed eLearning courses to ensure we are confident to welcome students on site. Find out more here.
All students and staff are requested to produce a negative Lateral Flow Test (LFT) result, taken within the previous 24 hours, before visiting ICMP.
These test results must be registered with the NHS and the receipt must be presented to a member of staff upon entering the building.
We offer free LFT Tests onsite however, you can also obtain them from most pharmacies.
- Duration: 6 weeks
- Location: Kilburn, London
- Day/Time: Wednesday evenings 7-9pm.
- Cost: £169.15 (includes student materials pack, supporting audio and course tuition)
- Get this price by using the code SAVE15 at the checkout
- Next start date: Wednesday 3rd November