Our next Undergraduate Open Event will take place online on Thursday 16th July, 10am–5:30pm
Our undergraduate virtual open event is the perfect opportunity to find out everything you need to know about studying with us, what it’s like to be a student at ICMP and to discover how we can help you fulfil your potential as both a musician and academic.
You’ll have the chance to:
- Chat to our brilliant and friendly tutors to discuss the course you’re interested in
- Find out exactly what makes studying at ICMP so special
- Hear from some of our current students to discover more about student life and how ICMP has worked for them
- Find out more about our application process
- Learn more about our on-campus facilities including our studios, rehearsal rooms, gear hire and music careers and industry liaison team
- Explore our state-of-the-art facilities with our virtual tours
Book your place here:
What to expect from the event
After you book your place, we'll send you an exclusive Zoom link so you can join at a time that suits you throughout the day. You're not required to attend the whole event, however you will access to do so if you wish to attend multiple course talks. After each of the course talks below, we'll place you within a breakout room where our Events Team will take you on a virtual guided tour of our world-class facilities.
You're welcome to join any of the sessions below:
- 10:00am - 11:00am: Higher Diploma and BMus (Hons) Popular Music Performance
- 11:15am - 12:15pm: BA (Hons) Creative Musicianship
- 12:30pm - 1:30pm: Q&A Session with our Student Ambassador team
- 1:45pm - 2:45pm: BA (Hons) Songwriting
- 3:00pm - 4:00pm: BA (Hons) Music Business and Entrepreneurship
- 4:15pm - 5:15pm: BA (Hons) Creative Music Production
The teachers are great. The fact they all have relevant industry experience means you’re getting more than just music tuition – you’re learning about the business; they’re legends."
Elena Tonra (Daughter), Songwriting graduate
FUNDING YOUR COURSE
As an undergraduate student at ICMP, you may be eligible to apply for funding through Student Finance England. The loan is paid to you directly in installments and can be used to cover your course fees or living expenses. You can read more information about our fees and your options whether you're a UK, EU or International student here.