Our next Low Sensory Open Day will take place at our Kilburn campus in the Summer, you're very welcome to join us in the meantime though at our other events.
This event is designed to have reduced triggers for those seeking a lower sensory event and find out more about ICMP, and how we support our students throughout their studies.
Similar to our main open day, this is a great opportunity to find out what it’s like to be an ICMP student, and discover how we can help you fulfil your potential as both a musician and academic.
You’ll have the chance to:
- Meet our Wellbeing and Events teams on arrival with refreshments
- Learn about life as an ICMP student and available support with our welcome talk
- Take part in a Q&A session
- Tour our Kilburn campus
- Get a feel for the courses you could be taking with us in the future
- Find out everything you need from our dedicated Admissions Team
We will have a low sensory room available for 15mins at a time - this is a space to regulate and come back to the event. There will also be sensory toys available throughout the event.
If you're interested in signing up for the waiting list, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively choose one of our other upcoming events below: