Tearing up the rulebook on guitar playing, composition, performance and the music industry.
Who should attend?
- Students of anyone discipline can attend. Jon will be covering many aspects of music
- Jon will be checking what attendees would like to cover.
- He will talk about his career and use his experience to give you honest advice about some of the secrets to success.
- Open Q&A
Why you should not miss this class
- This is your chance to ask an independent world-touring musician and self-releasing recording artist any questions and get the real answers about how to make it work.
- Plus, you can find out how he does that clever bit in Passionflower....
Jon Gomm is an English singer-songwriter and performer. Using a single acoustic guitar to create drum sounds, bass lines and melodies simultaneously, his songs draw on a range of influences and styles including blues, soul, rock and even metal. To date he has recorded three solo albums and has toured full-time since 2004. He is often a member of the "Guitar Masters tour", alongside its founder Preston Reed and Andy McKee.
In addition to his own performances at festivals including The Italian National Guitar Festival, The Garforth Arts Festival and The London Guitar Show at Wembley Arena, Jon Gomm has also played gigs with Tommy Emmanuel (Australia), Nick Harper and Bob Brozman. He has toured the globe and performs regularly across the UK and Europe.
To register email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and course details. Or click on the ‘Book This Event’ button above.