We know that starting university can be daunting, so we are here with our Inside Scoop Series to find out everything you need to know before starting at ICMP.
This session is designed to empower non-traditional route to entry and mature students embarking on their educational journey. This is designed to familiarise you with ICMP life and the range of supportive mechanisms available to you throughout your studies with us.
In this event, you will be able to:
- Gain valuable insights to support your academic journey.
- Discover university resources
- Get acquainted with academic support services, libraries, the career hub
- Get access to the wellbeing and support facilities
- Engage in a Q&A session to have all your questions answered
This online event will run from 2:00pm until 4:30pm, join us on Zoom to find out everything you need to know.
We also encourage you to check out our Disability and Wellbeing support page or get in contact with our teams for further support.