Songwriting Summer School
Regardless of ability level you will get a lot out of our summer program, but a passion for songwriting is essential!
The next step for aspiring songwriters, this course introduces new concepts and theories to expand your vocabulary and repertoire. Through a series of focused workshops delivered by the institute’s expert faculty of UK songwriters you will look at creative techniques that could take your songs a step further. Each day, you will work towards writing new songs, ready for a special performance on the Friday.
By completing this course, you will:
- Develop your songs
- Be able to perform competently as an individual or part of a band
- Have an understanding of song style, structure and content
- Have an overview of the music industry and how to market your music
- Have an understanding of vocal technique
Our 2018 Songwriting Summer School will run from Monday 30th July through to Friday 3rd August.
£299 (includes student materials pack and course tuition)
£599 (includes accommodation, student materials pack and course tuition)
We're also able to offer this course with accommodation, this consists of a comfortable single room with local student accommodation partner TheStayClub. The room comes with access to various additional facilities including Wifi, lounge, laundry, bicycle storage, cafe, 24hr security, housekeeping and catering. Twin and double rooms are also available please contact us for pricing.
Should you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to contact us
on 020 7328 0222 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you know we also run a Music Performance Summer School?
- Entry Requirement: Age 16+
- Course length: 5 Days
- Class detail: Monday - Friday
- Start date: Monday 30th July 2018
- Location: ICMP London
- Cost: £299
- Accommodation Option: £599 (includes single room, student materials pack and course tuition)