Songwriting Summer School • Ages 16+
While preparing for your songs to be performed by a band on the Friday, your week will be spent soaking up the experience of our expert UK songwriters.
A series of intensive workshops will help focus your creative process and teach you the theory behind great songwriting. Vocal technique, performance, and marketing for the music industry will all be subjects of discussion.
Working with musicians each day will put the theory into 3D, helping you quickly move your songs forward, forge your style and speed your creative thinking. Seeing is believing, and in essence, this is what this five-day course sets out to achieve.
By completing this course, you will:
- Develop your songs
- Be able to perform competently as an individual or part of a band
- Have an understanding of song style, structure and content
- Have an overview of the music industry and how to market your music
- Have an understanding of vocal technique
Course length: 5 days
Start date: Monday 26th July 2021
Location: ICMP London, Kilburn
Cost £299 (includes student materials pack and course tuition)
We're here to help
Should you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to contact us
on 020 7328 0222 or email@example.com
Have you looked at our Music Performance Summer School?
Did you know?
You can save £98 when you purchase two Summer Schools
- Entry Requirement: Age 16+
- Course length: 5 Days
- Class detail: Monday - Friday
- Dates: Mon 26th – 30th July 2021
- Location: ICMP London
- Cost: £299