Songwriting Summer School
While preparing for your songs to be performed by a band on the Friday, your week will be spent soaking up the experience of our expert UK songwriters.
A series of intensive workshops will help focus your creative process and teach you the theory behind great songwriting. Vocal technique, performance, and marketing for the music industry will all be subjects of discussion.
Working with musicians each day will put the theory into 3D, helping you quickly move your songs forward, forge your style and speed your creative thinking. Seeing is believing, and in essence, this is what this five-day course sets out to achieve.
By completing this course, you will:
- Develop your songs
- Be able to perform competently as an individual or part of a band
- Have an understanding of song style, structure and content
- Have an overview of the music industry and how to market your music
- Have an understanding of vocal technique
Our 2018 Songwriting Summer School will run from Monday 30th July through to Friday 3rd August.
£299 (includes student materials pack and course tuition)
£599 (includes accommodation, student materials pack and course tuition)
We're also able to offer this course with accommodation, this consists of a comfortable single room with local student accommodation partner TheStayClub. The room comes with access to various additional facilities including Wifi, lounge, laundry, bicycle storage, cafe, 24hr security, housekeeping and catering. Twin and double rooms are also available please contact us for pricing.
Should you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to contact us
on 020 7328 0222 or email@example.com
Did you know we also run a Music Performance Summer School?
- Entry Requirement: Age 16+
- Course length: 5 Days
- Class detail: Monday - Friday
- Start date: Monday 30th July 2018
- Location: ICMP London
- Cost: £299
- Accommodation Option: £599 (includes single room, student materials pack and course tuition)