- Dates for 2023 to be announced soon -
While preparing for your songs to be performed by a band on the Friday, your week will be spent soaking up the experience of our expert UK songwriters.
A series of intensive workshops will help focus your creative process and teach you the theory behind great songwriting. Vocal technique, performance, and marketing for the music industry will all be subjects of discussion.
Working with musicians each day will put the theory into 3D, helping you quickly move your songs forward, forge your style and speed your creative thinking. Seeing is believing, and in essence, this is what this five-day course sets out to achieve.
By completing this course, you will:
- Develop your songs
- Be able to perform competently as an individual or part of a band
- Have an understanding of song style, structure and content
- Have an overview of the music industry and how to market your music
- Have an understanding of vocal technique
Course length: 5 days
Start date: Summer 2023
Location: ICMP London, Kilburn
Cost: £299 Now £254.15 with code COURSE15
We're here to help
Should you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to contact us
on 020 7328 0222 or email@example.com
- Entry Requirement: Age 16+
- Course length: 5 Days
- Class detail: Monday - Friday
- Dates: Coming Soon
- Location: ICMP London
- Cost: £254.15 with code COURSE15
- Free places available for eligible 16-19yr olds via our Fine Tune Scheme