Songwriting Summer School • Ages 16+ [Full for 2019]
While preparing for your songs to be performed by a band on the Friday, your week will be spent soaking up the experience of our expert UK songwriters.
A series of intensive workshops will help focus your creative process and teach you the theory behind great songwriting. Vocal technique, performance, and marketing for the music industry will all be subjects of discussion.
Working with musicians each day will put the theory into 3D, helping you quickly move your songs forward, forge your style and speed your creative thinking. Seeing is believing, and in essence, this is what this five-day course sets out to achieve.
By completing this course, you will:
- Develop your songs
- Be able to perform competently as an individual or part of a band
- Have an understanding of song style, structure and content
- Have an overview of the music industry and how to market your music
- Have an understanding of vocal technique
Our 2019 Songwriting Summer School will run from Monday 5th to Friday 9th August.
£299 (includes student materials pack and course tuition) - FULLY BOOKED
Attend two ICMP Summer Schools
If you'd also like to attend our Music Performance Summer School which runs the week prior to this course, we can offer both courses as a package for £500 - available to purchase here.
We're here to help
Should you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to contact us
on 020 7328 0222 or email@example.com
Did you know we also run a Music Performance Summer School?
- This course is now fully booked
- Entry Requirement: Age 16+
- Course length: 5 Days
- Class detail: Monday - Friday
- Start date: Monday 5th August
- Location: ICMP London
- Cost: £299