Free lifetime access to IK Multimedia software
Includes T-RackS 5 SE and Amplitube 5 SE.
License provided when you start this course.
The Advanced Pro Tools S6 Mixing Workflows course uses a blended learning approach, offering online e-learning materials followed by a practical classroom course to give hands-on experience of this highly configurable control surface.
This course is designed for intermediate users keen to control their surface skills and looking to optimise the configuration and efficiency of a Pro Tools S6 control surface.
You’ll move through the basics of setting up and assigning the S6 modules, configuring the console with Pro Tools software, and exploring advanced navigation and automation workflows, giving you an in-depth understanding of techniques that can be applied to your projects to gain more operational efficiency.
Completing this course will make you eligible to sit for Avid Certified Expert Pro Tools S6 certification. Candidates wishing to take this must-have first passed the Avid Certified User: Pro Tools and either the Avid Certified Operator: Pro Tools Music or the Avid Certified Operator: Pro Tools Post certification exams. ICMP is proud to be the only educational facility in South East England to offer Avid-certified Pro Tools Training to an Expert level.
By completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Gain an in-depth overview of Pro Tools S6 and integration/operation
- Understand how to navigate IO and routing assignments
- Work with panning, sends, inserts and plugins
- Comprehend the editorial functions and techniques offered by S6
- Discover advanced navigation and session management techniques
- Learn automation functionality and advanced automation workflows
- Review the S6 Soft keys and the Soft Key Editor
- Sit the associated certification exam
Duration: 3 days + 3 hours online (27 hours)
Cost: £1500 (includes official AVID Courseware and course tuition)
Next start date: Flexible - get in touch here
Working in partnership with Shield Safety Group, we have conducted a rigorous risk assessment, self-assessment and completed eLearning courses to ensure we are confident to welcome students on site. Find out more here.
All students and staff are requested to produce a negative Lateral Flow Test (LFT) result, taken within the previous 24 hours, before visiting ICMP.
These test results must be registered with the NHS and the receipt must be presented to a member of staff upon entering the building.
We offer free LFT Tests onsite however, you can also obtain them from most pharmacies.
- Duration: 3 days + 3 hours online (27 hours)
- Price: £1500 (includes official AVID Courseware and course tuition)
- Start dates: Flexible