Free lifetime access to IK Multimedia software
Includes T-RackS 5 SE and Amplitube 5 SE.
License provided when you start this course.
The Pro Tools Production II (Post Production) course is designed for those with intermediate Pro Tools skills and an interest in learning how to use Pro Tools Ultimate systems with HD-series hardware as part of their career.
Concepts and skills learnt in the Pro Tools Fundamentals I (PT101), Pro Tools Fundamentals II (PT110) and Pro Tools Production I (PT201) courses – all prerequisites for this course – are reinforced with practical post-specific examples.
This course specifically prepares you to take the Avid Certified Operator: Pro Tools Post-certification exam. Candidates wishing to sit this must have first passed the Avid Certified User: Pro Tools certification exam. ICMP is proud to be the only educational facility in South East England to offer Avid-certified Pro Tools Training to ‘Expert’ level.
By completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Synchronise Pro Tools Ultimate systems with HD-series hardware in a post environment
- Work with non-linear video in Pro Tools
- Work with video tracks
- Configure Pro Tools Video Satellite
- Comprehend AAF Interchange within Pro Tools
- Employ Field Recorder workflows
- Record and edit dialog in Pro Tools
- Manage your audio assets
- Design and execute on sound design
- Accurately mix audio to picture
- Use multiple delivery methods
- Sit the associated certification exam
Duration: 3 days (24 hours)
Cost: £1250 (includes official AVID Courseware and course tuition)
Next start dates:
- Wednesday 14th July 2021
- Wednesday 18th August 2021
- Wednesday 17th November 2021
All students and staff are requested to produce a negative Lateral Flow Test (LFT) result, taken within the previous five days, before visiting ICMP.
These test results must be registered with the NHS and the receipt must be presented to a member of staff upon entering the building.
We offer free LFT Tests onsite however, you can also obtain them from most pharmacies.
- Duration: 3 days (24 hours)
- Price: £1250 (includes official AVID Courseware and course tuition)
- Start dates: in August and November