Beginner - No previous learning is required, however a passion for music and production is essential!
This course is the perfect opportunity for electronic music fans to spend 6 evenings learning how to create music using Ableton Live. From sampling through to mastering, you’ll finish the course knowing how to harness the power of Ableton to create your own tracks and take them into a live performance environment.
You’ll learn to create music in any style or genre that takes your fancy, and we’ll also introduce you to Ableton’s brilliant Push tool and teach you how to use it to speed up your workflow and get hands-on with your music.
By completing this course, you will:
- Gain the necessary Ableton Live skills to create your own tracks from start to finish
- Learn about time-stretching, quantisation, warping and arranging with a dynamic timeline
- Create your own instruments - learn how create your own instruments using any source, allowing you to become independent from pre-made libraries
- Understand how to use Drum Rack for internal routing, helping you to keep your projects tidy and organized
- Beats and Grooves - create your own grooves and bring life into your patterns by extracting and applying grooves
- The fundamentals of using Ableton's powerful Push tool
- Mixing and Mastering - learn how to use Ableton's inbuilt devices to mix and master your tracks
Available start dates:
• Weds 1st May 2019
•Tues 11th June 2019
•Weds 12th June 2019
Sessions are held on Tuesday evenings between 7pm and 9pm at our campus in Kilburn.
£199 (includes student materials pack, supporting audio and course tuition)
Should you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to contact us on
020 7328 0222 or email@example.com
- Duration: 6 weeks
- Location: Kilburn, London
- Day/Time: Tuesday or Wednesday evenings 7-9pm.
- Cost: £199 (includes student materials pack, supporting audio and course tuition)
- Next start date: 1st May 2019