The last few Clearing places are still available here at the Institute! Clearing is the way that institutions fill any places they still have open, so there’s still time to start your career in music. To discuss your exam results, Clearing, or any other questions you might have, call us directly on 020 7328 0222, email us at email@example.com, or drop us a line on Facebook or Twitter.
You can apply through UCAS Clearing if:
- You applied for a course after the 30th of June
- You didn’t receive any offers (or declined them all)
- You didn’t meet the conditions of your offers
If any of these categories applies to you, and you still want to apply to study this September, then Clearing is for you!
We still have places available through Clearing on the following courses:
- BMus (Hons) Popular Music Performance
- BA (Hons) Creative Musicianship
- Cert HE Creative Musicianship
- BA (Hons) Songwriting
- Cert HE Songwriting
- BA (Hons) Music Business
- Higher Diploma
Clearing in 4 Easy Steps!
All offers made through Clearing are unconditional, and for the most part this means we’ll have to speak to you directly to confirm you’ve met the academic requirements for our courses. Here’s a run-down of how to apply through Clearing!
- Log in to UCAS Track to obtain your UCAS ID and Clearing numbers.
- Once you have your exam results and have chosen a course you’d like to apply for, call us! We’ll be contactable all day at 020 7328 0222, and we can inform you of availability of courses.
- We will advise you on whether we can offer you a place, if so then you can add your chosen course as a choice on UCAS Track.
- Fill in the course and institution details on UCAS Track, and congratulations, you have an unconditional offer to study at the Institute in September 2015!
Clearing is open until the 21st of September, so get in touch!