The ICMP is delighted to announce the acquisition of Alchemea College, and that the Alchemea experience will continue under the new name ‘Alchemea @ ICMP’. London-based Alchemea has provided the pro audio industry with trained personnel of the highest calibre for over twenty years, and has worked hard to maintain very high standards and a good reputation.
Mike Sinnott, former Director at Alchemea and now part of the management team at ICMP, stated “I am delighted that Alchemea has found a new home at the ICMP. Alchemea was a very special establishment that helped to shape the careers of music producers and sound engineers around the globe, many who have gone on to achieve great success.”
Alchemea’s passionate and dedicated staff worked tirelessly for many years to create what was considered to be one of the world’s leading audio schools. It is therefore rewarding to have an opportunity to build on this great work. One of Alchemea’s most valuable assets was its tutors, so we are thrilled to announce that key Alchemea personnel will assist with the teaching and development of the Alchemea @ ICMP future audio programmes and we will be making further announcements in due course.”
The ICMP shares the same values and approach as Alchemea, and the acquisition will allow the excellent name and heritage of Alchemea to continue in new purpose-built new facilities at ICMP’s current location. Alchemea @ ICMP students will benefit from:
- Professional music production environment and facilities
- High-quality teaching by recognised industry practitioners
- Comprehensive practical studio time
- 1 on 1 tuition
- A high level of contact teaching hours delivered in small classes
- Career-focused artist development designed to make students business-ready as a music producer
- Develops entrepreneurial, business and networking skills
- Personalised learning experience
- Collaborate with your peers on other ICMP programmes
ICMP is proud to work in partnership with Alchemea to deliver training to the very highest standard.