This twelve day programme, dedicated to ICMP & USC students, is a fully immersive, intensive collaborative project in which students experience the working life of an independent creative artist.
Participants will work with students from the Thornton School of Music at the University of Southern California, and engage in collaborative songwriting, performance recording and marketing activities with these students.
The programme will not only develop your musical writing, communication and improvisation skills, but also build your professional network in LA, many participants making a return visit to LA based on the friendships formed during the course.
The course comprises workshops and sessions exploring:
- Collaborative songwriting
- Band rehearsals
- Performance skills
- Event planning
- Building a professional profile
- Tileyard industry panel at Europe’s largest creative industries business hub
- Musical direction
- Recording, mixing, mastering
- Performances in London venues – full band and stripped back acoustic, including a jam night and open mic night.
N.B This programme is particularly suitable for 3rd Year Degree and Masters students.
If you'd like to participate or have more informations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org