On the Introduction to Electric Guitar course, you’ll learn the basic techniques and musical theory required to develop a solid foundation for playing this incredible instrument.
By the end of the six-week course, you’ll understand the notes on the guitar neck, will be able to play basic strumming patterns, will have learnt about pentatonic and major scales, will be able to play open position and barre chords, and will have developed a small repertoire of songs which you’ll be able to perform competently as part of a band.
By completing this course, you will:
- Be able to play open position and barre chords
- Learn the pentatonic and major scales
- Understand the notes on the guitar neck
- Develop ability to play basic strumming patterns
- Develop a repertoire of songs
- Perform competently as part of a band
Beginner. No previous learning is required, however a passion for guitar is essential!
Available start dates:
• Tuesday 10th April 2018
Sessions are held on Tuesday evenings between 7 pm and 9 pm at our campus in Kilburn.
(includes student materials pack, supporting audio and course tuition)
Should you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to contact us on
020 7328 0222 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Duration: 6 weeks
- Location: ICMP London, Kilburn
- Start Date: 10th April 18
- Day/Time: Tuesday evenings 7- 9pm.
- Cost: £199 (includes student materials pack, supporting audio and course tuition)