At ICMP, we’re committed to providing you with a first-class experience. We want to make sure your experience with us is a positive one. We care about you and will endeavour to get things right the first time.
To do this, we’ve put standards in place that outline the level of service you can expect to receive from us.
We’ll provide a welcoming, helpful and informative service.
We’ll be available to answer your enquiries during our advertised opening hours.
We’ll respond to new enquiries within 48 hours.
We won’t make promises we can’t keep.
If you contact us by phone, we’ll:
- answer your call as soon as we can, because it’s important to us.
- clearly state our name.
- help you with your enquiry immediately or, if we can’t, explain in advance how your query will be dealt with.
If you visit our campus, we’ll:
- welcome you to reception areas and offices that are clean and tidy.
- ensure you can easily identify ICMP staff members, as we’ll be wearing lanyards.
- provide clear customer service information, including opening times, on signs around our buildings.
- ensure all our areas are accessible to everyone.
- provide a selection of spaces where private conversations can take place.
Our standards ensure we treat our students with respect. In return, we expect to be treated the same way.
How are we doing?
We always welcome feedback! Please let us know how we’re doing and any suggestions you may have outlining how we can improve our service.